New Covenant Christian Center
Constitution and Bylaws of New Covenant Christian Center
Articles of Faith
1. We believe the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, without any error or contradiction, the all-sufficient authority in matters of faith, doctrine, and Christian living.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is true God and man. He died on the cross for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and therefore is lost. Only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man's salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
5. We believe that eternal salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man's works, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
6. We believe in a regenerated church membership: that is, persons old enough to understand their need for Jesus Christ and, of their own free will, accepted Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
7. We believe that baptism is by immersion and the Lord's Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. These are ordinances to be observed by the church in its present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means for man's salvation.
8. We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ and that His Second Coming inspires believers for dynamic and zealous life and service for Him while waiting for His return.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, an the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell.
10. We believe in the4 autonomy of the local church. The church shall manage its own affairs and shall not be subject to any other religious body or organization.
The purposes of New Covenant Christian Center are:
1. To worship and serve God and to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ as set forth in Matthew 18:19-20
2. To minister to the needs of the members and others as the church is able to do so.
3. To do any and all things related to and in connection with the carrying out of the object and purpose herein above set forth.
The government of New Covenant Christian Center is vested in its members. And that the membership retains unto itself the right of exclusive self-government in all phases of its life and organization.
Nonprofit Status and Liquidation
This church is not organized for profit. In the event of liquidation or dissolution of the church, all of its assets and property of every nature and description whatsoever shall be paid over and transferred at the direction of the trustees which are the board of Ordained Elders, and Deacons of New Covenant Christian Center.